We are extremely excited to inform that ThePro3DStudio invites the application of national as well as international students for our Academic Scholarship Program for the year 2021. We shall start receiving applications from October 01, 2020 till October 31, 2021. Both graduates and undergraduates are eligible for application. We shall nominate three candidates who will be awarded the scholarship, out of which only one will receive both the scholarship and prize money, i.e., $500.
Your task is to write an essay on any topic related to upcoming 3D Technology of about 1500- 2000 words. We advise you to go through your essay in depth before applying. Grammatical, as well as punctuation errors, shall not be ignored and might lead to disqualification.
We will check for the essays that are unique and could grab our attention. Then, we will choose three candidates who shall be rewarded with scholarships while the best among them will also receive the prize money. We invite every enthusiastic student to actively take part in the competition.
How to Apply
In order to start the application process, you first have to complete the above-mentioned task.
- After the first task is successfully completed, mail to us.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will receive a confirmation mail from us
- We will announce the winners at the end of the year
Required Criteria for Application
The candidates must fulfill the below criteria in order to be eligible for our application process.
- Applicants applying for our Academic Scholarship Program must be a graduate or undergraduate who is currently enrolled in university or college that has accreditation.
- Your essay should be completely unique and shouldn’t be plagiarized from any source.
- You must possess all the documents confirming your identity which may be an ID card, identification number, etc and submit the same as per requirement.