The modern technology has witnessed quite a few revolutions in the industry, 3D product rendering being one of them. It is becoming an instant favorite among interior designers, architects, furniture companies, manufacturers, fabricators and many more as it helps in providing photorealistic product models. 3D product rendering enhances the product image in an exceptional way with the help of various software tools like 3Ds Max or Vray. Along with the creativity of the 3D artists, this service avails absolutely stunning and high-quality outputs. No wonder, furniture companies are lining up for 3D product visualization companies to market their products in an innovative and more effective manner.
With 3D product rendering, furniture images acquire an interesting and appealing look which is much better than the artistic photos. Here is the list of top 6 provisions that furniture companies can enjoy from 3D product rendering services for their items.
- Various kinds of Promotional Images - To add an edgy look to the product catalogs, it is highly necessary to use 3D visualization images. The images captured from different views will enable the customers to have a closer look at the furniture and display its accurate shape, size, and other features. The promotional images of the furniture can vary depending upon the requirement of the furniture companies. Be it isolated, lifestyle, or propped, the images will have a three-dimensional effect which complements the overall background and design.
- Display of Customized Products - Earlier it would have been difficult to showcase every minute detailing of the furniture - sliding drawers, inner part of a cabinet, the shelves of a closed cupboard or simply the interiors of an oven. But now with photorealistic rendering, customers can have a perfect view of their desired items. 3D visualization brings a realistic and customized touch to furniture.
- Affordable and Quick - As surprising as it sounds, this type of rendering is highly reasonable and can be availed by the furniture companies easily. Be it a new promo campaign or a model photoshoot, 3D visualization can be achieved quickly and at a cheaper rate than the artistic photo sessions. There are several professional 3D studios with experienced professionals who can promptly work on the three-dimensional images and deliver them in time.
- Situational Marketing - It has often been noticed that for the same models, different marketing materials are required for different settings like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. and it is quite a hassle for furniture companies. With normal photography, a huge amount of décor is required for the product model. This not only involves high cost but also wastes a lot of time and effort as you are going to use the decorations only once. On the other hand, using 3D visualization services involve no such inconveniences. It can effortlessly provide an assorted range of décor for the models. The 3D product rendering also enables to update the décor items on the furniture models, depending on the occasion, thereby reducing the cost, time and effort seamlessly.
- More number of 3D Images Compared to normal photography, product design rendering comes with a flexible range of services, including bulk 3D images taken from different angles at a faster rate.
- Showcase special features of the furniture –There is a fine line of distinction between normal photography and 3D visualization. With the help of photorealistic product rendering, furniture equipment gets an impressive touch which is not possible with normal photography. The high-quality 3D tools enhance the products while a typical professional 3d artist lends a creative touch by working on the texture, sculpting, painting, setting the tone of the light, adding the necessary background changes and boosting the transparency level etc., thus making the product look even more appealing and tweaking the setting. The 3D visualization creates a surreal look for the model which will boost up the marketing of the products of the furniture company. The special attributes of the furniture equipment are also showcased effortlessly by 3d product visualization services.
Best Sites to Download Free 3D Furniture Models
The below list contains the best websites that offer 3D furniture models free to download. Check out each one of them and find the one suiting your needs.
The site offers furniture 3D models of different types, such as desk, seating, cabinet, table, dresser, bed, shelving, and many more. The website allows you to sort your best match through different options like price, quality, format, poly count, etc.
This repository contains more than 12,000 3D models of furniture that are available for free download. Here, you will find models in a variety of textures and styles. Also, you can try using filters to find the 3D models in animated, rigged, low poly, or any other form.
The repository contains 1300+ free 3D furniture models. Furthermore, the site divides the models into different subcategories to make it easy to search for users. The subcategory mainly includes a chair, table, bed, desk, sofa, lamp, office furniture, interior furniture, etc.
With the help of 3d furniture visualization services, companies can easily get supreme quality photorealistic 3d furniture modeling and rendering with great details which would appeal to the audience in no time. 3D images can be updated in real-time at a fraction of the cost than the traditional photography. Companies can benefit immensely from during their marketing campaigns and promotional shoots of product models for the furniture stores. The outstanding product rendering increases the business sales by ensuring the high-quality pictures and portrays an edgy look which is often not noticed in normal photography.